Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Friend

***********
Friend
***********

Unbelievable, GOD is really amazing
after years two days ago, one of my friends send me message say hello and asking about me, bla bla bla

last night i made a call and talk for an hour

F : hey friend how are you?
A : i am fine, how about you?
F : i am fine also, you have change your mobile, its difficult to found you
A : sorry my friend, i didn't let you know
F : No problem my friend, Merry Christmas for you
A : thank you, merry Christmas for you and family
F : thank you, wish to meet you soon
A : hope so....
F : keep contact, i will send mail to you
A : thank you, bye
F : bye

best friend will remain and never forget the friendship
......
wow its amazing, wonderful Christmas gift

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment